Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Organization: National Council of Sports (NCS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Report to: Senior Accounts Assistant
National Council of Sports (NCS) is a statutory organisation that was established in 1964, to among other things; Develop, Promote and Control all forms of sports in the country.
Job Summary: The Accounts Assistant will perform routine accounting activities involving data entry, financial records keeping, sorting and verifying documentations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The jobholder will be preparing vouchers;
· Assigning Invoice numbers to transactions for further processing;
· The jobholder will be recording data and capturing on the system;
· Providing Information on Electronic Fund Transfer and executing payments to Beneficiaries;
· Preparing payment advice form and compiling returns; and
· The incumbent will be posting vote books and subsidiary ledgers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Financial Management or Business Studies/Administration with Accounting as a major option obtained from a recognized awarding Institution OR Full professional Qualification in Accounting Qualification (ATC or CAT) awarded from recognized Institution.
· Competencies: Book Keeping, Ledger Management, Information Communication Technology, Accountability, Ethics and Integrity, and Time management.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications accompanied with copies of academic certificates, transcripts, and a detailed CV indicating names of three referees by hand delivery to the address below;
The General Secretary,
National Council of Sports (NCS),
Lugogo Sports Complex,
P.O Box 20077 Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 16th September 2016 by 5:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline