Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organisation: IBF Uganda Ltd.
Duty Station: Uganda
IBF Uganda Ltd. is a manufacturer of ready mix concrete for all needs of construction work. We operate a fully computerized Batch Plant in Seeta, at the outskirts of Namanve Industrial area. The company went into operations early January 2013, and is a part of the IBF group of companies, with more than 50 years tradition in the business. In Denmark, IBF is one of the leading concrete manufactures, producing a large range of products such as: Paving’s, drainage, roof-tiles, slurry-tanks, ready-mix etc.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· In charge of data entry, checking and reconciling accounts under supervision.
· Responsible for filing documents in the archive.
· Filing VAT and WHT.
· Performing payroll related tasks, including submitting PAYE and NSSF.
· Render administrative support in regards to all URA related issues.
· Assist with fuel monitoring.
· In charge of stock count.
· Render support with audits.
· Assist with errands, including but not limited to – bringing letters, supporting documents etc. to and from clients, suppliers and partners.
· Bringing cheques to suppliers and receiving receipts.
· In charge of collecting cheques from clients, banking cheques and issuing receipts.
· Scanning and printing, purchasing office stationary and ensuring drinking water is available.
· Cordially answer company office phone.
· Perform any other work as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Administrative Assistant should preferably hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree
· One year of Administrative/Clerical experience
· Fluency in both spoken and written English
· Computer literacy skills i.e. proficient in Microsoft Office suite
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letters and updated CVs/ resumes via E-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline: 1st June, 2015 by 12pm
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline