Organisation: Milvik Uganda Limited (BIMA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Centre Team Leader
BIMA is the world’s leading provider of low-cost insurance. Our mission is to provide insurance to the next billion on the world who do not have enough financial protection. We trade in Uganda under the name Milvik Uganda Limited (Bima).
Job Summary: The Telesales (Call Centre) Representative will sell our micro insurance products in order to grow customer numbers over the telephone.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Telesales Representative will contact potential customers directly by phone to sell to them our insurance products.
- The Telesales Representative will explain and answer questions about the products and company to potential clients
- The Telesales representative role is performance-driven, and the telesales Representative will achieve strict sales targets, as set by their Business Unit Manager.
- The Telesales Representative will actively ask questions to better understand customer requirements.
- The Telesales Representative will manage leads by tracking and following up on them until autodial technology is in place.
- The Telesales Representative will record customer personal information and details of the transaction.
- The Telesales Representative will enter and update customer information and transactions on the BIMA platform.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Centre Team Leader
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the 10 Telesales (Call Centre) Representative jobs must hold Diplomas or Bachelor’s degrees from recognized universities / institutions
- Prior experience working in a Telesales or Call Centre position or similar position in a reputable Call Centre environment.
- Computer literacy skills
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry trends
- Best practice customer service/ contact Centre principles
- Call Centre methodology and Maths
- The candidate must be a team player, have good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to listen
- Keen attention to detail,
- Good written and verbal skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 3rd March 2017