Job Title: Customer Care Consultant
Organisation: Stanbic Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job ID: 9354
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: The incumbent will provide customer Contact Centre provides customer service to both internal and external customers. The Customer Care Consultant will cordially receive and resolve inquiries, queries and complaints from both internal and external customers while maintaining the set quality standards and bank processes and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive customer queries through any contact channel and ensure they are answered within set SLA.
- Quickly respond to customer queries through any contact channel while maintaining the set quality standards.
- Complete customer security check for all queries and complaints that require customer verification as per the set bank processes and procedures.
- Log all received inquiries, queries and complaints accurately in the available tracking system for records and MIS purposes.
- Follow and adhere to defined and agreed scripts, processes and procedure while handling customer queries.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge on bank products and the use of applications to aid in satisfactory query resolution.
- Follow the escalation process to ensure queries get resolved within the set and agreed SLA
- To proactively communicate identified risks and opportunities (sale leads) while handling customer queries and complaints
- Actively monitor, contact customer and verify the authenticity of Visa transactions to curb fraud.
- Report working tools that are not in working condition to the Team Leader / IT for attention.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Banking Job should hold a university degree in any relevant field
- At least one to two years’ experience in branch banking with exposure to a front office role or in a Call Centre front office role in any service industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the bank’s products and services will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate fluently in English & any Ugandan language will be an advantage.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the one of Africa’s biggest Banking Groups, Standard Bank in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Online by visiting Link below.
Deadline: 3rd May, 2015