Job Title: ERP Support Officer
Organisation: Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Medecins Sans Frontieres Switzerland (MSF-CH) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Phase A in 2015-2016: The ERP Support Officer will support the UniField implementation (to join the deployment in several countries - Phase I implementation) until reach level of readiness as help desk support, this will then imply:
- Mastery of MSF OCG supply processes, guidelines and procedures
- Mastery of Unifield structure, modules and features.
Phase B in 2016-2017: Acting as help desk support to all Unifield supply users of MSF OCG (for the mission deployed in 2015), which includes;
- Responsibility for answering, commenting and replying to open incidents submitted to the help desk
- Providing support to the training program for all supply users, including the update of training and support materials,
- Documenting support.
- Dispatching questions to the concerned persons in Headquarters and/or to the flying supply referents.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the ERP Support Officer job placement must hold a University degree in Supply Chain Management and/or University degree or certification in Enterprise Resource Planning technologies and/or University degree in Information Systems Management
- Previous experience in ERP implementation/support is mandatory
- Prior experience in MSF supply chain at management level is an asset
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good data management and reporting skills
- Good troubleshooting and complex problem solving skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Good training development and facilitation skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Rigour, flexibility, ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural people, open-minded, ability to listen and sensitivity to support users.
- Proven ability to focus on task (self-management), proactive monitoring and management skills.
- Language: English mandatory, French a strong asset and Swahili an asset
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified applicants should send their application letters and detailed CVs merged together as one PDF or word document to the HR department of MSF Switzerland via email to:
Deadline: 11th July 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline