Job Title: Graduate Intern – Auditor
Organisation: Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Internal Auditor
Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Trade Industry and Cooperatives mandated to coordinate the elaboration of standards and quality of products and services so as to facilitate fair trade, promote local industries and protect consumers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Graduate Intern-Auditor will actively contribute to collecting audit evidence and preparing audit working papers in accordance with requirements.
- Keenly analyze and evaluate the accuracy of accounting systems and operating procedures.
- Regularly check and inspect the accuracy of financial information
- Carry out audits and other duties as instructed by the supervisor.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Internal Auditor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the UNBS Graduate Intern – Auditor must hold Honours Degrees in either Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting, Auditing, Finance or other relevant business courses
- Computer literacy skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet applications.
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
- Age: Between 22 and 28 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline