Job Title: HR & Administration Officer
Organisation: eResources Uganda (Non-profit Organization)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Reference Number: ERE/JOB/08/16
eResources Uganda is a Consultancy firm that seeks to recruit for its valuable client, a national and indigenous Non-Governmental Organization working to improve the quality of life and sustainable livelihoods of the poor and vulnerable groups in Uganda while building a sustainable future.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth running of the activities
- The incumbent will establish and maintain a secure system to receive, distribute and dispatch mail after entering into register.
- Establish and maintain a filing system allowing for easy retrieval by staff.
- Assist with data entry into financial accounting system.
- Update and maintain office records.
- Serve as the focal point for suppliers or service providers for procurements and repair & maintenance activity.
- Act as focal point for coordination and provide assistance for assessment and provision / contracting of high quality technical assistance inputs, as appropriate, and identification of suppliers required in this regard.
- Draft job descriptions, outlining in detail all skills and qualities required and desired in an employee
- Screen all resumes submitted to the organization during an open job
- The jobholder will record and maintain all Human resource files and documents
- Distribute and allocate duties and responsibilities among individual staff members
- Ensure that staff members are able to realize their goals towards the organization
- In charge of overseeing the organization’s activities and coordinating with a specific work plan by analyzing objectives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the HR & Administration Officer job placement should hold a University degree in Social Sciences, Administration, Human Resource management or related field; A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- At least four years’ experience in a non-governmental organization setting
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to work under minimum supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours and days
- Possess excellent oral, written and presentation skills in English
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 27th May, 2016.
NB: The applicants should quote the reference number and job title applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and any form of soliciting may lead to disqualification.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline