Organisation: KCB Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa's largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012. Today, the Group has the largest branch network in the region with over 238 branches, 950 ATMs and 8,000 agents offering banking services on a 24/7 basis in East Africa. KCB Bank Uganda was established in the year 2007 and has grown to become one of Uganda's top ten commercial banks. Currently KCB Bank Uganda has 14 branches complemented with 16 ATMs spread on Kampala Road, Commercial Plaza, Ben Kiwanuka, Luwum Street, Oasis Mall Sixth Street, Arua, Elgon Masaba, Fort Portal, Gulu, Hoima, Lira, Mbarara and Jinja that offer trade financing, corporate and retail banking services to customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement the Bank’s staff development policy and ensure that the Bank’s Learning and Development Programme is implemented and evaluated according to plan such that there is continuous improvement in standards of performance.
- Identify cross functional and cross category staff training and learning and development needs throughout the Bank.
- Develop and implement the training strategy. Manage the development and execution of Training Needs Analysis (TNA), training calendar and training delivery.
- Develop Learning, Development and Talent Plans and budgets in line with the TNA.
- Develop, review and maintain training curriculum, content, material documents, manuals, aids, tools and media.
- Act as a consultant and or internal advisor to internal customers on Learning and development issues.
- Provide various communication and implementation guidelines to enable the learning organization and culture across KCB Uganda
- Manage the KCB Uganda Succession Planning framework.
- Create and define necessary competencies and skill requirements for the different job profiles.
- Manage the Mentoring and Coaching for Performance Program and coordinate the Graduate Trainee Scheme.
- Manage the implementation of KCB Uganda HR change management initiatives that pertain to staff development.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a good first degree preferably in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Social Sciences.
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in the field of Training and development in a reputable organization
- Two years’ experience in consulting, job analysis, design and/or evaluation
- Strong leadership skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by clicking on this link.
Please upload the following in your application; an updated CV / resume (PDF or Word Format) which should include your contact information and three work related references and a one page statement describing your suitability for the role should be included.
Deadline: 13th May, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline