Job Title: Enterprise Risk Services Manager
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reference Code: EAU-119466-JN
Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is known for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Technological innovation, globalization, complex regulation, and increased accountability at the senior management and board levels have all combined to significantly change the landscape of risk management today. Our Enterprise Risk Services help organisations build value by taking a Risk Intelligent approach to managing financial, technology, and business risks. This approach helps our clients focus on their areas of increased risk, bridge silos to effectively manage risk across organizational boundaries, and seek not only risk mitigation, but also pursue intelligent risk taking as a means to value creation.
Job Summary: The incumbent will be an integral part of this team and will experience firsthand, the dynamics in providing solutions ranging from assessment to transformation, involving process redesign and technology implementation focusing on the following;
- Internal Audit;
- Project Risk and Programme Assurance;
- Corporate Governance;
- Information and controls Assurance;
- Security and Resilience;
- Business Continuity Management;
- Sustainability audits;
- Contract risk and compliance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The Enterprise Risk Services Manager will provide leadership in our Enterprise Risk Service department in Uganda, focusing on the following:
- Ensure that all assignments are well planned, the team is well briefed and equipped to handle the assignment and that all team and client issues are addressed expeditiously;
- Develop client service objectives, which will enable the Firm to fulfill its professional responsibilities, and satisfy its clients’ needs and exceed their expectations;
- Use judgment to identify risk and apply global and local quality processes and risk procedures to each client;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the economics of the Firm and profitably manage engagements by using the appropriate resources of the Firm to achieve results in the most efficient and effective manner;
- Actively promote interdepartmental collaboration in order to enhance service delivery to clients;
- Train and develop the skills of our staff, in accordance with the Firm’s methodologies and ensure that their performance is professionally managed per the Firm’s guidelines;
- Stay abreast with technical developments in the Risk Management and / or IT security profession and the region, in order to anticipate client needs, and offer value added and practical business solutions;
- Develop and manage sound business relationships, and market the Firm with the aim of maintaining and winning new business;
- Leverage knowledge and contribute to proper knowledge management within the department.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal team leader should hold a good University degree. Possession of a postgraduate qualification is an added advantage;
- Professional accounting, auditing or risk management qualification (CPA, ACCA , CISSP, CIA or CISA);
- Broad working knowledge of International and National Accounting Principles and /or Information System Audit Standards;
- At least six years’ professional auditing or risk management experience or process improvement, three of which must be post qualification, preferably with an international firm or in Industry with internal or external audit experience and exposure to risk management responsibilities;
- Significant experience with a professional services firm is an added advantage; and
- Ability to develop strong client relationships.
Compensation Package: To the successful candidate, the firm will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package and a highly energised team environment composed of individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
How to Apply:
If you so desire to join one of the World’s prestigious audit firms, Deloitte, please feel free to visit the e-recruitment website below.
Deadline: 7th May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline