Job Title: Program Director
Our client Wipro is an IT Company and is seeking to recruit result driven and motivated individuals for the Vacancy above;
The individual will be required to run Data Center operations for Telco which is spread across multiple countries in Africa. He will be required to map to the CIO and his next level in terms of stakeholder management. He will be responsible to integrate and expand the operations over a period of time by building teams. Having prior experience of working in an IT services company and dealing with Indian teams, teams from local regions in Africa will be an added advantage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage an existing engagement comprising of inter-related projects to deliver specific business objective
- Manage a large team spread across multiple OPCOs including stakeholder management across these OpCos
- Program Management: Setting a clear Vision for the Operations team & excellent rigor in tracking service metrics, communication and closure of actionable from time to time. Project Management of implementation and Operations projects.
- Customer satisfaction: Track transaction CSAT ( END USER LEVEL) and Perception CSAT ( BUSINESS LEVEL)
- Service Management of Telecom Services end to end from an ETOM/TOGAF framework perspective
- Delivery of Infrastructure Services based on ITIL V3 framework covering Service desk , End user management and Data center domains – ( Wintel, Unix, Storage, Backup, Network, Security, Database and Middleware towers).
- Should have experience in managing Data Centers especially in large Telco’s where-in the Data Centers host the range of applications including OSS/BSS applications for the Telco
- Able to identify, track and mitigate risk – Operational / Technical / Program related
- Financial Governance: Track and improve on Cost of Delivery & Maximize on new business opportunities within the account and develop plans for penetration of Wipro Services and increase share of wallet
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Would require high degree of customer interaction and Stakeholder Management.
- Being able to work with cross functional teams, varied suppliers and business teams
- Be able to make effective presentations at an Operational / Steering committee level
- Strong aptitude for delivery processes, People management Skills,
- Strong Technology orientation & highly process oriented.
- Certified Stanford Program Manager or PMP or equivalent / ITIL V3 certified - preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- 12 – 15 years of Industry experience
- Domain experience in one / multiple domains
- Expertise with program planning and tracking tools like MS Project/Clarity
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to email@example.com
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly
Deadline – 13th December, 2012