Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meet monthly / quarterly sales targets defined by management
· Receive and coordinate all sales inquiries in line with the company’s sales process
· Conduct warm and cold calls with prospect customers.
· Follow-up sales activities with existing & potential clients.
· Develop a solid sales pipeline and maintain a high lead conversion rate.
· Prepare and submit daily and weekly reports for sales activities.
· Answer customers and prospect customers’ inquiries received by email, online chat, emails and any other medium.
· Follow-up on the latest technology trends and competition.
· Identify potential areas for marketing opportunities locally, nationally, and internationally
· The incumbent will organize and implement all other marketing activities
· Attend Sales and Marketing meetings
· Perform any other duties as may be required by the team leader from time to time
Reservation: Make booking of air ticket, accommodation, tour activity, arrange vehicle and drivers Qualification
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold an IATA Degree/Diploma, skill of Dreamweaver, sense of marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
· One to three years working experience as sales or marketing person in tourism industry
· Native English is a MUST (Speaking and writing) all sales and marketing meetings and activities are done in English and with US/EUROPE
· Excellent customer service skills and demonstrable
· Excellent analytical skills and understanding of the market and competition.
· Quick learner
· Ability to understand customer requirements / requests.
· Highly creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and
· Professional opinion, passion to success.
· Articulate and good telephone manner
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who meet the minimum criteria outlined as above are invited to send a comprehensive CV with certified academic qualifications via e-mail to email@example.com
Note: Kindly mark your application as "Application _ Sales and Marketing Officer” in the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 28th November 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline