Job Title: Regional Sales Supervisor (7 Fresher Jobs)
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Mbarara, Mukono, Kabale/Kisoro, Kasese, Tororo/Busia, Rukungiri /Bushenyi, and Bundibugyo, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate and supervise direct sales agents in the respective districts
· Recruiting and training direct sales agents
· Identifying potential markets for our client in the telecom industry in the respective districts
· Analyze, interpret, and report statistical information
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
· One year of experience in managing a sales team at the district level.
· Previous experience in carrying out van sales is an added advantage
· Prior exposure and experience in a Territory Sales Manager or Area Sales Supervisor in the above districts.
· Computer literacy skills i.e. working knowledge of MS Applications (Office, Excel, Word, PPT)
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Good analytical and numerical skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills
· Creativity and problem solving skills
· Teamwork and negotiation skills
· High degree of flexibility and drive
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who meet the minimum criteria outlined as above are invited to send a comprehensive CV with certified academic qualifications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Kindly mark your application as "Application _ Territory/Area Sales Supervisors” in the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 11th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline