Job Title: Project Engineer (3 Job Placements)
Organisation: Cabin Uganda
Reports to: Project Director
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Cabin Uganda is a successful provider of training solutions for working class professionals as well as aspiring trainees who want to hit the corporate workplace running. It is now recruiting for a well-established construction company.
Job Summary: The Project Engineer will ensure strategic implementation of projects and oversee quality of civil works to meet reporting requirements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold a Higher Diploma in Civil Engineering or Construction Management. (A related Degree is an added advantage).
· At least four years’ experience in a similar role or a related function with two years at managerial level.
· Strong technical and project management experience;
· Good team-management/ supervision;
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively;
· Excellent interpersonal skills;
· Proven ability to work independently
· Willingness to work in remote settings under stringent timelines; and provide evidence of civil-works projects managed.
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their email applications which should include an application letter, detailed CV with three professional referees telephone contacts and scanned copies of academic testimonials to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Your e-applications should meet the criteria: (A single folder not exceeding 2 MB; named Project Engineer. Only single submission is required).
Deadline: 16th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline