Job Title: Business Executives (Several Fresher Jobs)
Organization: East African Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The East African Ltd is a subsidiary of the Nation Media Group. The NMG companies include the Daily Monitor Newspaper, The East African Newspaper, the Daily Monitor E-paper (Electronic Edition), 93.3 KFM, Dembe FM and Ennyanda (a Luganda weekly sports newspaper).
Job Summary: The Business Executive will be responsible for growing advertising sales volumes in order to generate revenue and achieve their business targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Aggressively grow advertising business by conducting regular sales pitches to potential and existing clients.
· Coordinate the production of client's adverts for approval within the set deadlines
· The incumbent will collect dues on all advertising space sold on credit within the approved timelines
· Build, maintain and grow relationships with the representatives of major advertisers and follow-up to resolve issues to the satisfaction of the customers.
· Develop daily, weekly and monthly prospects of potential clients
· File weekly reports with the Business Manager on weekly activities and itineraries.
· Coordinate supplements for TEA clients.
· Ensure that adverts and content for supplements are done, ready and approved for production within the set deadlines.
· Provide monthly sales and collection reports to the Business Manager.
· Handle all customer complaints and give feedback to ensure customer satisfaction and growth of TEA client portfolio.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold Diploma and/ or a Bachelor's degree in any business-related course or equivalent qualification
· A minimum of two years’ working experience as a sales person
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Good computing skills
· Passionate for results and numbers driven
· Impeccable integrity
· Good proposal writing skills
· Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
· Strong customer focus
· Excellent planning and organizing skills
How to Apply:
All candidates who are suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their applications, detailed CVs and copies of academic documents with a daytime telephone number to:
The Head of Human Resource, Monitor Publications Ltd.,
P.O. Box 12141,
Or via E-mail to: email@example.com
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 15th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline