Job Title: Secretary
Organisation: PILA Consultants
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Executive Secretary
PILA Consultants is a client-centered local firm with an international perspective and a truly unique consultancy concept focusing on organizational/ Institutional Development and Human Resource Management. They seek to recruit for a reputable regulatory body.
Job Summary: The Secretary will provide administrative and secretarial services to the office of the CEO.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive all correspondences to the CEO’s office and route them to action officers.
- Offer secretarial services.
- Receive official telephone calls/visitors.
- Ensure proper filling of all correspondences in the office of the CEO.
- Act as the focal person to all internal customers to CEO’s office.
- The incumbent will manage the CEO’s Diary.
- Prepare travel documentation of the office of the CEO.
- Manage office imprest of the office of the CEO.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor or Management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold an Honors degree in either Development studies, Social Sciences, Social Work and Social Administration, Secretarial Studies and Office Management
- A minimum of three (3) years’ previous working experience in a similar/related position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills with capacity to use Word processor, spreadsheets, power point, simple databases and any other related computer skills.
- Good records management skills.
- Should be mature & responsible.
- Should have capacity to keep institutional secrets.
- Impeccable level of personal integrity.
- Should be pleasant and hardworking.
- Highly flexible and able to work for long hours.
- Able to beat deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Age: Between 28 to 50 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their application (clearly marked with the job applied for) including a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees, copies of professional/Academic documents, email address, and day time telephone contact to the address below;
Plot 648 Nanfumbambi Road, Makerere West (Kikoni),
P.O. Box 9092, Kampala. Uganda
E-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline: Friday, 7th October, 2016 by 4:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline