Job Title: Marketing Manager – TV and Radio Station
Organization: IMK Business Consultants (IMK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) is a Business management consulting firm offering practical and feasible business solutions. IMK operates regionally in four East African countries namely; Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya and Rwanda; with other occasional consultancies made world over to our clients in Europe and other parts of the world. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of Talent, HR and Business development services by ensuring quality work to our clients and having experienced competent professionals with the best practical tailor made solutions/training skills to our important asset-THE CLIENT.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
· Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
· The incumbent will identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
· Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
· Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold a Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
· At least three years’ experience
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· The job also requires active listening and learning ability, good communication skills, the ability to multitask and manage time and the ability to solve problems
· Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their personal suitability statement, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and a detailed CV to: The Recruitment Manager, IMK Business Consultants, P.O. Box 35090 Kampala, Uganda or via email to email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify the position title as subject of the E-mail.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications received after the closing date will only be considered for future related jobs openings.
Deadline: 11th October, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline