Job Title: Driver (Several Jobs)
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministries
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Watoto Child Care Ministries is a ministry of Watoto Church that rescues vulnerable children and restores dignity to them by providing holistically for their physical, spiritual and emotional needs. Watoto has operations in Kampala, Wakiso, Mpigi and Gulu.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Drives Watoto staff and guests both local and international to their desired destinations
· The incumbent ensures that all necessary emergence equipment are all available in the car
· Maintenances of the interior and exterior of Watoto vehicles in good and presentable condition
· Records mileage in the log books provided.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidates for the Watoto Child Care Ministries Driver jobs should hold an advanced level certificate
· Hold a valid driving permit with a minimum class of a DL
· A minimum of five years driving experience
· Possess excellent customer relations skills, and must speak English fluently.
· Full knowledge of all traffic rules and regulations and other safety and security measures while driving.
· Good knowledge of various routes in the city in order to make driving a pleasurable experience.
· Good time management skills, flexibility and a strong work ethic,
· High degree of integrity.
· Highly flexible, willing to work outside normal hours when the need arises and to work with minimal supervision.
· Relationship and commitment to Jesus Christ
· Show commitment to Watoto Church and its vision and to effectively serve God in whatever capacity He chooses Involved in Watoto Church cell ministry and other ministry activities.
· Involvement in Watoto Church cell and other ministry activities.
· Total commitment and loyalty to the leadership of Watoto Church and ability to work in a team environment
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send one merged PDF with a cover letter, academic documents and CV ( not more than 7 pages, less than 20MB) a cell recommendation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Driver Candidate - First Name, Last Name).
Bring your written applications to the Watoto Church with a Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) detailing full employment history, contact telephone number, a recommendation letter from your previous employer, cell leader (duly endorsed by district pastor), copies of educational qualification, names of three referees and copies of valid driver’s licence. Address it to:
The Human Resources Manager,
P.O. Box 2311 Kampala.
Deadline: 6th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline