Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Training Manager
Job Summary: The Sales, Credit and Client Care Training Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Excellent client care: SolarNow distinguishes itself from other companies because of its service level to clients. You represent our company, and therefore you act accordingly.
- Contribute to the team: Make yourself useful to the team. Supporting others is a good way of learning and gaining respect.
- Learn and improve: Learn and improve your value to the company allowing for promotion into more senior roles. Update job knowledge.
1. New Hire Induction Program Training:
- Conduct formal Sales, Credit and Client care training for New Hire Trainees with over 36000 Training Man Hours annually with emphasis on measuring training efficacy and constantly devising measures to improve Quality
- Conduct Repeat/Refresher Trainings
- Conduct Repeat Sales, Credit & Client Care Trainings based on Gap analysis & product updates with pre and post Assessment
2. Coaching and mentorship:
- Carrying out formal coaching sessions with Sales, Credit and Sales desks where issues have been identified and ensure Sales Targets are achieved for Trainees in Class and On Job and Support Credit and Care in ensuring excellent product knowledge and skills.
- Constantly engage with Bottom Quartile Performers to improve
3. Routine Module Review and update: Champion formal review of Sales & Marketing, Credit and Client Care Module(s) and formulate recommendations on how to enhance periodically
4. Planning and Logistics:
- Works closely with Sales, Marketing, Credit & Client Care desks, and other internal stakeholders to ensure proper planning for new and repeat training.
- Taking care of all Sales, Marketing, Credit & Client Care logistical requirements and meeting up the trainees from time to time to ensure smooth flow of the training.
5. Documentation and Reporting: Document and report all training conducted & initiatives
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing and Finance OR related field.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in customer care, sales and marketing in a reputable organization
- Previous experience in learning and development is a MUST.
- Previous exposure and experience in renewable energy will be an added advantage.
- Ready and flexible to travel
- A fit with SolarNow’s values
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Good team player
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications to the Human Resource Manager, SolarNow Uganda Services via e-mail, email@example.com, including their updated CVs (no other documents).
Deadline: 5th August, 2016
Deadline: 5th August, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline