Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL’s 4,200 service stations on the continent.
Job Summary: The Young Graduate Program is for a period of 18 months. The successful trainees will work for TOTAL Uganda for the first 6 months and thereafter, they will be placed in other either in the African offices or Middle East.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and understand the policies and procedures of the company.
- Actively participate in key company programs such as the launch of new concepts and campaigns
- Complete assigned projects within given time schedules and targets.
- Propose improvements and update procedures in the assigned department
- Prepare and submit monthly project reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the Young Graduate Program jobs must have graduate in the last 12 months with a minimum of second class upper in Business Administration (Accounting, Finance or Marketin), Computer Science, Information Technology and Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)
- Possess leadership skills
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Highly self-driven
- Highly innovative
- Willingness to learn
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who so desire to join on of the world’s leading international oil and gas companies, TOTAL, in the aforementioned capacity should endeavor to Apply Online by Clicking on the link below.
Deadline: 8th July 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline