Job Title: Project Coordinator
Organisation: African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE)
Duty Station: Arua, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Programs
African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE) is an inter-denominational Evangelical Christian humanitarian not-for-profit NGO that has been operating in Uganda since 1981. AEE has embarked on the implementation of a new 5-year Child Centred Community Development Program in Arivu Sub-county, Arua District.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Project Coordinator must hold an Honours Degree in Development Studies, Social Work and Social Administration, Adult and Community Education or related field.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in capacity building and community empowerment.
- Previous experience in working with children and youth is an added advantage.
- Skills in planning, coordination and networking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- All candidates are expected to have impeccable levels of personal integrity and accountability
- The candidate must be proficient in the local language of the area (Arua)
- Hold a Valid class 'A' rider's license.
- Age: Between 28- 35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply via E-mail only and submit a coyer letter, resume including full history of salary and three (3) referees and a recommendation letter from your Pastor to: email@example.com indicating the position title in the subject line of your e-mail. Please address your applications to: The National Coordinator, AEE Uganda, Plot 12, Berkeley Road, P.O. Box 30768, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 29th July, 2016 by 5:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline