Job Title: Project Supervisor (5 Job Opportunities)
Organization: Profiles International Uganda Limited (PIUL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Profiles International Uganda Limited (PIUL) is a franchisee of Profiles International Inc. (PII), a Waco, Texas, USA-based firm that provides solutions to a wide range of Human Resource challenges. PII is the recognised world leader in employee evaluation and human resource solutions. PIUL is a private limited liability company registered in Uganda. It started business in March 2005. It is franchisee of Profiles International Inc. (PII), a Waco, Texas, USA-based firm that provides solutions to a wide range of Human Resource challenges. PII is the recognised world leader in employee evaluation and human resource solutions. They would like to recruit for a valuable client.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mentor and supervise field staff
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Supervise the day-to-day management of activities in specified areas of operation
- Manage the sensitisation of the Business Community about their Rights and obligations
- Coordinate mobile offices to provide technical assistance to the business community about different relevant procedures and requirements on behalf of the client.
- Coordinate and attend weekly review meetings
- Coordinate the Issuing of appropriate forms and brochures to clients.
- Perform any other role as may be assigned by higher authority
Key Result Areas:
- Day-to-day management of activities supervised
- Relevant Target outputs delivered
- Business community sensitised
- Weekly and monthly reports submitted to head office
- Relevant process coordinated and procedures followed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Project Supervisor vacancies should hold a Bachelor’s Degree with Honours in Business Administration, Law, ICT, Social Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Social Work and Social Administration, Community Development, Development Studies, Business Computing, Communication, marketing or any relevant course.
- Previous experience in supervising community sensitisation programmes, field mobile teams, brand activations is an added advantage
- Computer knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Supervisory skills
- Good customer cares skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send the applications and detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates/ testimonials, postal address, daytime telephone contacts and names of three referees to the National Director using the address below.
Apply to: The National Director, Profiles International Uganda Limited,
P. O. Box 3024, Kampala Uganda
OR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR hand deliver your application from 8.00 a.m to 5.00 pm, to our offices located on Plot 26B, Tufnell Drive-Kamwokya, Kampala.
NB: For any inquiries, please call this number: +256 751 423 176
Deadline: 22nd June, 2016 by 5:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline