Job Title: Call Center Operator (2 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Health Monitoring Unit
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Principal EC Officer
Health Monitoring Unit is a department under State House whose broad objective is to improve health services for the population by monitoring the management of essential medicines and service delivery. HMU’s core mandate is to monitor national health service delivery with intent to improve and address prevailing gaps.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of timely response and follow-up to calls, SMS, and all other reports channeled through HMU’s call center system.
- Clear documentation of each report received through the call center.
- Timely relay of information to responsible officer Periodic retrieval and archiving of recordings
- Immediate escalation of critical and urgent reports received to direct supervisor.
- Daily compilation of report statistics from the call center system and RapidSMS, and timely submission of the same to direct supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Call Center Operator jobs must possess a minimum of a degree in humanities with a bias in communication
- Previous experience working in a call center of a corporate or public body
- Comprehensive and in-depth understanding of issues relating to the health sector
- Fluent in English and two other local indigenous languages
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a one-page motivation letter and an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “HMU job.”
Hand deliver to;
Health Monitoring Unit,
Plot 21, Naguru drive,
P.O. Box 25497 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 15th June 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline