Job Title: Partnership Liaison
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministries
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Watoto Child Care Ministries is a ministry of Watoto Church that rescues vulnerable children and restores dignity to them by providing holistically for their physical, spiritual and emotional needs. Watoto has operations in Kampala, Wakiso, Mpigi and Gulu.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements a strategy for raising individual & corporate support for the ministry in line with the ministry’s strategic goals.
- Updates and maintains all donor records.
- Raises awareness about Watoto Child care ministry locally, working alongside Communications, Team so as to attract potential sponsors, volunteers and partners.
- Prepares grant / funding proposals for the Organization.
- Coordinates and ensures all donations are properly received and acknowledgments or letters of appreciation are made to the donors
- Build, strengthen and manage existing and new partner relationships.
- Prepares periodic appraisal reports to management on the performance of the various campaigns
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Watoto Child Care Ministries Partnership Liaison job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications-Public Relations, and International Relations or experience in these areas
- A minimum of three years of related work experience in a recognized organisation/company. Previous experience in Working in an NGO environment is an added advantage
- The applicant must be a Member of Watoto Church and a Born again Christian
- Excellent presentation skills, Extreme attention to detail and Co-ordination
- Demonstrated ability to multi task, good numeracy and budgeting skills, ability to create written documents
- Excellent presentation skills
- Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in computer applications, database management and Microsoft office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills and ability to plan, balance and cope with competing priorities
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send one merged PDF with a cover letter, academic documents and CV ( not more than 6 pages, less than 20MB) a cell recommendation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Fundraising Manager Candidate - First Name, Last Name).
Deadline: 6th May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline