Organisation: TOTAL E&P Uganda
Job Ref: GSR 804
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The job holder will define the required reservoir measurement acquisitions to characterise and predict behaviour, prepare acquisition programs and guarantee test data quality.
- The supervisor will prepare well test proposals and ensure that well test acquisitions comply with the Company’s Health Safety Environment (HSE) guidelines.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors in Geology or Earth sciences
- Minimum 8 years experience in petroleum reservoir engineering
- Experience in seismic and geological characterization, well test supervision and interpretations
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
How to Apply:
If interested in these job opportunities with TOTAL Uganda, Please send your curriculum vitae (resume) with a cover letter indicating the position applied for careers email@example.com.
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and DO NOT attach any other documents at this point. Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format. Scanned copies will not be accepted.
ONLY EMAILS RECEIVED ON STATED E- MAIL WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline: Friday 17th May, 2013
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Total E&P Uganda does not solicit or accept payment of any kind from candidates.”
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline or find us on our facebook pageI ] o e �~ ` al E&P Uganda does not solicit or accept payment of any kind from candidates.”
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline or find us on our facebook page