Organisation: TOTAL E&P Uganda
Job Ref: GSR 805
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and supervise well / reservoir data acquisition operations.
- The TOTAL Engineer will liaise with the operations Team in the preparation and planning of these operations.
- The job holder will analyse and validate reservoir data on which discovery and reservoir assessments are based.
- The Engineer will conduct well tests interpretation with the support of the Geosciences Team and reservoir specialists.
- She / He will ensure good reporting and presentation of results to partners and authorities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in engineering or related discipline (Maths, Physics or Chemistry)
- Previous experience working with petroleum related activities will be an advantage
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of multi-discipline team
How to Apply:
If interested in these job opportunities with TOTAL Uganda, Please send your curriculum vitae (resume) with a cover letter indicating the position applied for careers firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and DO NOT attach any other documents at this point. Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format. Scanned copies will not be accepted.
ONLY EMAILS RECEIVED ON STATED E-MAIL WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline: Friday 17th May, 2013
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Total E&P Uganda does not solicit or accept payment of any kind from candidates.”
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline or find us on our facebook pagei� � o t �~ ` 0pt;border:none'> or find us on our facebook page