Job Title: Surveyor (Oil & Gas Company Jobs)
Organisation: Mota-Engil Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Mota-Engil is a Portuguese group in the sectors of civil construction, public works, port operations, waste, water, and logistics. The Mota-Engil Group comprises 228 companies within three major business areas – Engineering and construction, Environment and Services and Transport concessions – operating in 21 countries through its branches and subsidiaries, including Mota-Engil Engenharia e Construção, S.A., Tertir, SUMA, INDAQUA Manvia, Vibeiras, Ascendi and Martifer.
Job Summary: The Surveyor will perform technical support activities to production, namely at the level of the technical topography area; Verify the fulfillment of the work activities according to the technical specifications determined for the project and detecting possible deviations, in order to guarantee the execution of the work in line with defined work plan and contribute to business results.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Mota Engil Surveyor job must hold a Degree in Geographic/Topographic Engineering;
· At least eight years of professional experience in similar position on Road Works;
· AutoCad Civil 3D;
· Sierra Soft Land (preferential);
· Fluency in English (mandatory);
· Communication effectiveness;
· Planning and organization;
· Team work;
· Mobility availability.
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to submit their applications online at the link below.