Job Title: Sales Executive (10 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Uganda Clays Ltd (UCL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Territory Manager
Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda’s leading manufacturer of quality clay baked construction products since 1950 and is listed on the Uganda’s Securities Exchange. The head offices are located at 14Km on Entebbe Road, with a second factory situated at Kamonkoli in Eastern Uganda.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will mainly be responsible for proactively building promising relationships with customers in their regions by keeping fully up to date information relating to Uganda Clays product range, specifications and advantages of each product, as well as providing customers with accurate pricing information.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· In charge of soliciting and receiving orders from customers.
· Identifying potential contacts in the area and initiating meetings.
· Understanding customer needs in a way that is responsive to their individual requirements.
· At all time treating customers with respect and warmth according to best practices in customer service.
· The incumbent will be keeping fully up to date with Uganda clay’s product range, specifications, benefits and alternative uses of each product.
· Make recommendations or suggestions that will meet the customers’ needs and requirements
· Ensuring that customers are disseminated with the right information regarding UCL's range of offers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Higher Diploma in Marketing or related field
· Civil Engineering is an added advantage.
· A minimum of two years’ experience in a sales and marketing field.
· Significant experience of the building trade and baked clay products in particular.
· Computer knowledge in Excel & Word
· Self-motivated, target focused and able to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates with relevant experience, know that they meet the above job requirements and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should send their applications and CV, present position, current remuneration, copies of certificates/ testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus day-time telephone contact to this address:
Head Human Resource and Support Services, Uganda Clays Limited, P.O. Box 3188 Kampala, Uganda.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will not be entertained and if done will lead to disqualification.
Deadline: 9th December, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline