Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Achieves the Region’s revenue and profitability quotas for D.light products as they are sold into all customer segments within Region
· Manages the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions
· Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
· Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales
· In charge of analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development
· Recruit and on-board a robust distribution partners (Regional distributors, commission based sales representatives etc.
· Plan and implement sales programs for one or more of the company's product line.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Regional Sales Manager should ideally hold a relevant University Degree preferably with a background in Business management.
· At least five to six years’ experience in a sales environment and track record for hitting and exceeding sales targets
· Supervisory or management experience, preferably of a sales staff.
· Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize to position the features and benefits to customers.
· Ability to view an opportunity and close a sale (Strong closing skills. Prior attendance at formal sales training courses a plus)
· Ability to negotiate & leverage in business knowledge to onboard distributors and business
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Arbitration and organizational skills
· Computer literacy and analytical skills
· Ability to lead and develop a team
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who meet the minimum criteria outlined as above are invited to send a comprehensive CV with certified academic qualifications via e-mail to email@example.com
Note: Kindly mark your application as "Application _ Regional Sales Manager” in the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 1st December 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline