Job Title: Human Resource Intern
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reference Code: EAU-127996-JN
Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is known for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success. Our Secretarial & Registration practice is one of the prominent market players in East Africa providing integrated company secretarial services to a focused portfolio of clients.
Job Summary: The Human Resource Intern will support Deloitte’s Human Resources department in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure proper filing of staff related documents e.g. DPMA forms, letters etc;
· Photocopy and scan various HR documents;
· Offer support in coordinating the Annual Graduate Recruitment;
· Provide other recruitment logistics e.g. follow up calls to candidates, prepare files and relevant documents;
· Deliver and ensure acknowledgement receipt of PAYE, NSSF, LST and Payroll documents to relevant offices;
· In charge of preparing letters as required;
· Prepare out-going HR mail;
· Assist in organising staff functions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Deloitte Human Resource Intern job placement should hold a Second Class - Upper division degree preferably in Human Resources, Industrial and Organisational Psychology, Administration or related fields;
· Have at least 17 points at 'A' Level;
· Have a 1st grade at 'O' level;
· Have at least a credit 3 in English and in Mathematics;
· Be a Ugandan citizen;
· Computer literacy skills
· Keen attention to detail;
· Ability to perform repetitive tasks; and
· High level of integrity.
Note: Please note that all relevant documents must be attached together with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
How to Apply:
If you so desire to join one of the World’s prestigious audit firms, Deloitte, please feel free to visit the e-recruitment website below.
Deadline: 20th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline