Job Title: Education Enablement Coordinator
Organisation: Nurture Africa (NA)
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
Reports to: Programs Manager
Salary Range: UGX 1,400,000 to 1,700,000
Nurture Africa (NA) is a Non-Governmental Organisation operating in Wakiso, Hoima, Arua and Mubende Districts. NA is committed to contribute towards the health and development of the most vulnerable children in its areas of operation through high quality education, health care, Children’s rights and Sustainable livelihood programs enabling them to become positive influences in Ugandan society. Its primarily targets HIV infected and affected orphans and vulnerable children and works with their families holistically to enable sustainable change to occur.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Diploma/ degree in Education with relevant post graduate qualification.
· At least five years’ experience with at least two in class room teaching and experience with NGO work.
· Skills in managing subordinate staff
· Previous experience working with local government and international donors who visits regularly.
· The incumbent should have experience in education, career guidance, project planning and management and have good communication skills.
· Ability to manage a budget efficiently.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications addressed to: The Human Resource and Admin Manager, Nurture Africa, P.O. Box 33180, Kampala with via E-mail to email@example.com or hand delivery to Nurture Africa Offices (Former A-Z Children’s Charity) 6miles along Hoima Road Branch off at Nansana Town Council Offices, about ½ kilometer from the main road.
Deadline: 19th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline