Organisation: New Vision Printing and Publishing Company Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Credit Control Manager
About New Vision:
The Vision Group incorporated as the New Vision Printing & Publishing Company Limited (NVPPCL), started business in March 1986. It is a multimedia business housing newspaper, magazines, internet publishing, television, radio broadcasting, commercial printing, advertising and distribution services. NVPPCL is listed on the Uganda Stock Exchange, with an expected turnover of over UGX 60 billion (FY 2010/2011).
Job Summary: The Commission Debt Collectors will be tasked with the collection of New Vision Revenue
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Make telephone calls and physical visits to clients
· In charge of reconciliation of customer accounts
· Conduct field collections and receipting company money
· Attend to customer complaints during field visits and phone contacts.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Commission Debt Collectors should hold bachelor’s degrees preferably in Business Studies
· Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
· Good arithmetic skills
· Should be honest, aggressive and dynamic
· Ability to work under minimum supervision
How to Apply:
All those reeling to work in Uganda’s leading media house, The New Vision, should send applications to: Chief Human Resources Officer, The New Vision Printing and Publishing Company Ltd. P.O. Box 9815, Kampala, Uganda or deliver to their front desk at the main reception.
Deadline: 18th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline