Organization: Program for Accessible health, Communication and Education (PACE)
Reports to: Regional Manager
Duty Station: Uganda
Program for Accessible health, Communication and Education (PACE) is a Ugandan indigenous health organization leading solutions in the health market through the private sector. We deploy social marketing approaches to measurably improve the health of Ugandans.
Job Summary: The Community Mobilization Officer will plan, supervise and implement all projects activities and partnership development in the assigned cluster in line with PACE program objectives and donor requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual work plan and budget for the implementation of the Global fund and integrated community case management project activities in the cluster.
· Set up, develop and maintain a network of partners/ Facilities for the ICCM/GF project activities within cluster.
· Build the capacity (training, mentoring and coaching) of implementing partners to execute the ICCM/GF projects to ensure quality of service is provided.
· Regularly monitor the implementation of project activities across the cluster according to PACE policies and standards.
· Create and increase demand for ICCM/ GF PACE products and services.
· Supervise and monitor partner’s facilities and authorised outlets to ensure high level of trade support and establish loyalty to PACE/ MoH guidelines and standards.
· The incumbent will distribute, track usage and reconcile LLINS, commodities, promotional and IEC materials in line with the supply management procedures.
· Develop and sustain positive relationships with partners across all projects in the cluster.
· Document and share best practices and agreed upon behavior change indicators in the cluster with implementing partners and PACE.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Health or Social Sciences, business administration, marketing or sales management. Possession of a Post graduate diploma in project planning and management is an added advantage
· Significant exposure and experience in work planning and budget management is an added advantage
· Proven ability to work with various partners including MoH, Local governments, CBOs and other NGOs and the private sector
· Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
· Broad knowledge of the Health service standards.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Analytical and Results-oriented
· Customer focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels – government, donor and community
· Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidate should deliver updated resumes (CVs) and cover letter clearly indicating position applied for on the “top left-hand side of the envelope”, to the PACE Head Office Reception, addressed to Head of People and Culture, PACE, at Plot 2 Ibis Vale-Kololo, P.O. Box 27659 Kampala OR the PACE Lira office located at Police Road, Junior quarters, Former days Inn Annex – Lira
E-mail to: email@example.com and kindly include the job title in the subject of your email.
Deadline: 14th November, 2016 by 5:00 pm