Job Title: Operations Assurance SME
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Job Summary: The Operations Assurance SME will be responsible for the Customer Handling, Coordination, Management, Single Customer Complaints and execution of proactive and reactive H/W maintenance activities that require a higher level of Skill. This shall ensure that the MoMo services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the daily customer complaints.
· H/W maintenance Preventive maintenance.
· End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC.
· In charge of systems administration.
· Responsible for customer management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold a B.Tech/B.E/MCA.
· At least five to ten years of IT/Telecom experience.
· Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
· Good communication skills
· Cost Awareness
· Social skills and awareness
· ECW/EWP Experience.
· Unix/Linux Knowledge.
· Java/shell scripting.
· Knowledge of Oracle/PL/SQL.
· Ericsson Charging System Knowledge.
· Working knowledge of different H/W components link HP Servers/EMC/F5 etc.
· Knowledge of Managed Service Telecom Operations Practice
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge sharing
· Problem Solving and strategic thinking
· Ericsson Knowledge
· Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
· Working with People
· Creating & Innovating
· Applying Expertise and Technology
· Good language skills
How to Apply:
If you believe you are one of the ideal candidates for this opportunity in working with the world’s leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services, Ericsson, then visit the web link below for full job details and Apply Online.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline