Job Title: Officer Asset and Capacity
Organisation: Stanbic Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job ID: 19266
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: The Officer Asset and Capacity will be responsible for ensuring that the requirements of capacity management are met. This includes ensuring that new and existing services deliver the levels of performance agreed with the business in service level agreements, sufficient IT capacity to meet current and future demand, and maintenance of an accurate database of Hardware and Software Assets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will determine the capacity demands for new and existing ICT services to minimise service outages and maximise Return on Investment (ROI)
· Maintain capacity plans to leverage existing IT investments
· Incorporate capacity requirements in new services to create services that are designed to meet the capacity needs of the business
· The jobholder will assess any impact of capacity breaches on SLAs
· Update and maintain the fixed asset register (FAR) and responsible for allocation of IT Hardware and software assets.
· Manage Disposal of Assets/ Destruction of hardware drives as per IT asset disposal guidelines
· Proactively monitor the infrastructure services and underlying resources adequately to detect capacity and performance issues
· Applies analytic techniques to support the Capacity Planning Process and Optimisation of Capacity Utilisation across the environment.
· Provides meaningful capacity utilization/trending reports for the purposes of operational and service planning
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Stanbic Bank Officer Asset and Capacity job opportunity must hold a University degree / diploma in Business, IT or a related subject
· At least two to three years’ experience in a related field.
· Skilled and experience in process management
· ITIL processes Knowledge including Capacity, change, incident and problem management, request fulfillment, Service asset and configuration management.
· Including knowledge of standard business processes including work prioritization, best practices.
· Broad knowledge of the ISO 27002 Standard.
· Knowledge of domestic and international banking industry
· Including knowledge of the Bank’s business, products, key clients, business strategy and strategic issues
· Broad knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements of home markets
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the one of Africa’s biggest Banking Groups, Standard Bank in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Online by visiting Link below.
Deadline: 19th October, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline