Job Title: Loan Collections Supervisor
Organisation: BRAC Uganda Microfinance Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Credit, BRAC Uganda Microfinance Ltd.
BRAC Uganda Microfinance Ltd is the largest Microfinance operating in Uganda coveringl 10 districts through 147 networked branches targeting Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs of Uganda. BRAC boasts of promoting financial inclusion by extending financial services to the un served and underserved, now with over 160,000 borrowing clients, over 100Bn loan book with 99.3% recovery rate, operationally and financially self sustaining.
Job Summary: The Loan Collections Supervisor will manage the banks identified delinquent portfolio, recommend and implement remedial action for purposes of minimizing the bank's loss by collecting all monies owed to the bank as guided by the bank’s policy and existing laws.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will plan, coordinate and lead the recovery of delinquent loans in line with the debt recovery policies and procedures.
· Ensure proper management of assigned credit facilities in default in such a way as to ensure that loss to BRAC is minimized, controlled or avoided.
· Perform any other related duties assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the Loan Collections Supervisor vacancy must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Credit, Banking or Finance
· At least three years’ experience in Credit/debt collection.
· Financial analysis skills.
· Good analytical and Investigation Skills
· Accounting Skills
· Broad knowledge and experience of credit administration
· Demonstrated expertise in the credit cycle
· Broad knowledge and understanding of banking industry
· Knowledge and understanding of FIA
· Industry & product knowledge
· Excellent supervisory skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates must submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (including bio-data such as: Date of birth, Education qualification, language proficiency, work experience and at least two referees in Ms. Office Word Document), All Scanned copies of academic /other supporting documents, MUST BE IN ONE PDF FILE. In total, there must only be 2 attachments and send to email@example.com.
Deadline: 6th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline