Job Title: Sales Specialist
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
ABB is a leading global technology company that works closely with utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers to write the future of industrial digitization and realize value. ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.
Job Summary: The Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling Products, Systems and Services within a designated market in accordance with the country strategy. The incumbent will also be responsible to build long term customer relationships and manage resolutions to specific customer needs and issues. The jobholder will be required to identify and develop sales opportunities within Uganda power and automation industries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Volume and Profit: Sells products, systems and services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
· Customer Relations:
o Build and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product, system or service offering, and align to provide a solution.
o Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
· Sales Plans:
o The incumbent prepares sales plans using company tools.
o Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
o Create added value for the customer and ABB by using effective sales techniques.
o Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy.
· Marketing: Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
· New market opportunities: Identify and drive the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in electrical engineering
· At least two years’ proven Sales experience of electrical products in the local market.
· The applicant must have electrical component knowledge
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Proven ability to understand customers’ needs and interface with customers will make you the ideal candidate.
· Broad market and product knowledge, social and networking abilities
· Open to travelling will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by clicking on the link below and uploading CVs on the online system
Deadline: 17th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline