Job Title: HR Registry Clerk
Organisation: Uganda National Roads Authority (UNRA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Records Officer
The Uganda National Roads Authority (UNRA) was established by an Act of Parliament; The Uganda National Authority Act, No. 15 of 2006. UNRA became operational on 1st July 2008. The mandate of UNRA is to develop and maintain the national roads network, advise Government on general roads policy and contribute to addressing of transport concerns, among others.
Job Summary: The HR Registry Clerk will provide support to the Records Officer in the management of electronic and paper based HR information/records. In addition the HR Registry Clerk will participate in the safe custody, indexing and classification of HR Records.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will index, classify and ensure safe custody of HR Records and documents;
· Receive correspondences and documents and route them to respective offices;
· Scan correspondences and documents and upload on HRIS
· The jobholder will dispatch correspondences and documents;
· File correspondences and documents;
· Update the electronic HR Information System for easy access and retrieval of information;
· Actively participate in carrying out File Census
· Archive correspondences and documents.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant for the UNRA HR Registry Clerk career opportunity should hold an Ordinary Diploma in Library and Information Science, Secretarial Studies, Information Communication Technology or any other related field from a recognized Institution.
· At least two years’ experience in records and document management, Library or Registry.
· Computer literacy skills
· Ability to work as part of a team and to develop subordinates.
· Excellent interpersonal, particularly staff/management relations
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications online at the link below. Please follow the instructions at the link below.
Deadline: 14th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline