Job Title: Customer Care Team Leader – Shops
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Ltd
Duty Station: Northern Region, Uganda
Reports to: Regional Manager
M-KOPA Solar is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. Since its commercial launch in October 2012, M-KOPA has connected more than 200,000 homes in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda to solar power, and is now adding over 500 new homes each day. The success of M-KOPA (M= mobile, KOPA= to borrow) stems from making solar products affordable to low-income households on a pay-per-use installment plan. Customers acquire solar systems for a small deposit and then purchase daily usage “credits” for US $0.45, or less than the price of traditional kerosene lighting. After one year of payments customers own their solar systems outright and can upgrade to more power.
Job Summary: The Customer Care Team Leader is responsible for providing positive leadership to the Customer Care Executives and managing all team activities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guide, coach and mentor the Customer Service Executives so as to achieve individual, team and departmental KPIs.
- Regularly monitor the performance of Customer Service Executive team through regular reviews and giving real-time feedback in line with M-KOPA Customer care performance standards
- Drive adherence to M- KOPA procedures and monitor compliance to standard operating procedures for M-KOPA shops.
- Oversee the implementation of system changes and update all relevant trackers
- Work in close liaison with the HR team to support the New hires on the on boarding process
- Closely work with the Call Centre Manager and other departments to resolve all Customer Care related escalations into the Call Centre/Customer Care Department
- The incumbent will develop and implement Customer Care Related special projects/initiatives
- Keenly review and Interpret historical reports and provide stakeholders with feedback for improvement in business operations.
- Groom and nurture potential Customer Care Team Leaders.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Customer Care Team Leader job vacancy must hold a bachelor’s degree of any discipline from a recognized University
- One year of experience as a Team leader in Customer Care department
- Excellent leadership capability
- Willingness to work countrywide
- Excellent Influencing skills
- Computer literacy i.e. proficiency at MS Office
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, work ethics, and a proactive and positive attitude.
- Good negotiation and communication skills, along with personal tenacity and the ability to drive things through to conclusion in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Customer focused with good customer care
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to demonstrate a drive for results with a professional approach.
- Proven report-writing skills and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and up-to-date CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to with the subject “Customer Care Team Leader” addressed to:
The Human Resource & Administration Manager,
M-KOPA Uganda Limited,
Lubowa Estate, Plot 1300 -1301 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 6th October, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline