Job Title: Customer Care Specialist
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. They would like to recruit for a valuable client in the Transport Industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage customer inquiries for all products and services and ensure timely resolution for same.
· Analyze customer inquiries and assist for all services offered by organization and ensure resolution for same.
· Schedule work for personnel and resolve issues for customer within timeframe.
· Prepare reports for workload and perform quality assurance for same.
· Regularly monitor customer care goals and develop improvements in customer care services.
· Administer call centre activities for various customers.
· Develop and administer performance metrics for customer care services.
· Coordinate with various departments and customer and resolve all technical and operation issues.
· Provide support to customer care applications and ensure satisfaction for same.
· Analyze customer care feedback and recommend improvements in customer care services.
· Administer all operations for relaying messages and problem resolution.
· Train and provide support to junior colleagues.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Customer Care Specialist job must hold a Bachelors degree.
· At least six years’ experience in a similar field
· Good team player
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 15 team members.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline