Job Title: Clinical Officer
Organisation: Kakira Sugar Limited
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Reports to: Medical Officer
Job Ref: 2016-09-101/AD-M-MD-03
The Madhvani Group, a leading professionally managed industrial/service group, with an annual turnover exceeding USD 500 million, engaged in diverse operations. Kakira Sugar is owned by the Madhavani Group and it is extracted from cane grown on lush plantations on the shores of Lake Victoria. The sweet, sparkling crystals with their distinctive taste and flavour, and rich golden colour, have sweetened dishes all over Uganda since the 1930s.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Carrying out physical examination of patients, establishing correct diagnosis and initiating appropriate treatment as set by the National treatment regulations.
· Work closely with other cadres in the health unit in delivering quality healthcare to patients.
· In charge of participating in the implementation of Primary Health Care to patients.
· Enforcing all the environmental friendly and safety activities particularly safe disposal of medical waste, needles and sharp objects.
· Carrying out special clinics, health education sessions and out-reach programs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must have three years working experience as a Clinical Officer in a reputable Hospital/Health Centre.
· Age: 25 years and above
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with Photostat copies of testimonials, certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone number, contact addresses of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope should be sent to: Mr. Moses H. Thenge Human Resources Manager Kakira Sugar Limited P.O. Box 121, Jinja – Uganda Tel. 0414-444000
Deadline: 10th October, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline