Job Title: Business Information Security Administrator
Organization: Finance Trust Bank (FTB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of ICT
Finance Trust Bank is licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank after taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 240,000 depositors and over 26,000’ borrowers, through a network of 35 branches countrywide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
Job Summary: The Business Information Security Administrator will proactively plan for safety and adequacy of ICT business solutions in Finance Trust Bank.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will create information protection audit standards and baselines for use in the entire organization and participate in all ICT audits and regulatory reviews for the business.
· In charge of system security planning, developing, and implementing security policies across multiple platforms.
· Carry out risk assessments of all business applications, ICT installations and ensure that information systems are adequately protected.
· Offer support in the evaluation, testing and implementation of system changes and enhancements.
· Ensure that the access control, disaster recovery, business continuity, incident response, and risk management needs of the organization are properly addressed.
· Provide information security expertise and support for electronic data interchange.
· Offer technical support in security management and security architect standards and documentations.
· Take lead in information security awareness and training initiatives to educate staff about information risks.
· Develop cutting-edge, innovative solutions for IT networks security.
· Conduct security control reviews of all business applications including ICT installations and active penetration tests; discover vulnerabilities in information systems.
· Develop, interpret and apply information security policies and standards including review and update service level agreements (SLA’s).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the Finance Trust Bank Business Information Security Administrator should hold a Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer science, Mathematics, Engineering or statistics.
· Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) or CISM.
· Professional CISCO CCNA Certified, CCNP level knowledge (CCNP qualification holders will have an advantage)
· IT security training or Certification.
· A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar field in a reputable organization.
· Working experience configuring advanced CISCO LANs & WANs
· Broad knowledge and understanding of security practice covering the physical and logical aspects of information products, systems integrity and confidentiality.
· Highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
· Excellent communications, teamwork, and conflict management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Impeccable level of integrity.
· Good working knowledge of SLA’s.
· Ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should submit their applications which should include; photocopies of academic testimonials, a CV with at least three reference contacts, including the most recent employer, and telephone number to; Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, Katwe, P. O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 21st October, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline