Job Title: Audit Manager
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D.
Job Summary: The Audit Manager will be involved in providing external Audit services to our portfolio of international and local clients. The incumbent will be responsible for the execution of risk based audit approach and leading audit teams during the fieldwork. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop their technical knowledge of the Financial Services as well as having the opportunity to work with a number of high profile clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
· Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
· Manages project financials, including budgets, WIPS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
· Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
· Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
· Addresses situation before they come crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence,
· Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
· Participants in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal delivery.
· Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
· Monitor and control auditing staff.
· Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
· Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
· Be seen as a role model for auditing professionals.
· Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
· Undertake wider office activities, as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Audit Manager vacancy must hold a Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting.
· CPA qualification.
· A minimum of six years of external audit experience.
· Good team player
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 15 team members.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline