Job Title: Sport Club Supervisor (2 Job Vacancies)
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) - Sports Club
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, leading sports club in Kampala.
Job Summary: The Sport Club Supervisor provides direction and support for club officers and members by serving as a liaison between sport clubs and the Sport Club Coordinator. The incumbent will be responsible for supervising and managing games/events as well as maintaining regular communication with club officers. The jobholder manages critical incidents as necessary and performs special duties as assigned. Sport Club Supervisors should have flexible evening and weekend hours.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure that all policies and procedures for the Recreation and Wellness Center enforced.
· Supports the sport clubs with event planning which includes:
· In charge of reserving facilities & necessary equipment
· Communicating with facility staff
· Ensuring all parties involve are aware of policies & procedures.
· Oversee sport club events which include:
· Field and site setup/cleanup
· Hospitality management for visiting teams
· Player/fan check-in and control
· Assist athletic trainer with injuries
· Hold weekly office hours
· Maintain contact with clubs to ensure successful event management
· Process and manage travel paperwork for assigned clubs
· Assigned specialization in area of interest (i.e. marketing, technology, etc.)
· Act as a liaison between clubs and Coordinator and aid in paperwork administration
· Educate officers on policies and procedures
· Providing supervision and executing emergency procedures when necessary
· Adhere to risk management guidelines
· Attend monthly Sport Club Council Meetings
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Sport Club Coordinator
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree is a relevant field
· At least six years’ experience as a supervisor in a well-known sport club
· Effective communication skills and organizational skills.
· Previous experience in providing positive customer service
· Continued participation in appropriate in-service and training sessions
· Supervisory experience is preferred.
· Awareness of safety concerns and risk management
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 30th October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline