Job Title: Sales Representative (B2B)
Organisation: iDROID Technologies (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala-Uganda
iDROID is an American mobile smart phone manufacturer that currently sells thousands of handsets every month worldwide with its popular models like like iDROID Royal V7, Tango A5, Tango 2, Royal V4, Royal V5, Simu 1, Hero 1, Miami, Balr X7, Apache and Majesty making a serious development for the love of the brand with citizens all over the world. iDROID USA Launched in Uganda in March 2015 and since then it continues to satisfy clients’ demands with the most sophisticated, powerful and stylish smart phones within a densely populated marketplace.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Sales Representative (B2B) will create and maintain a distinct Business to Business & High Value brand within and outside the company
- Market and sell IDROID products across Uganda and engage retailers to stock the products in their shops
- Ensure that retail shops selling IDROID products are properly branded
- Carry out and execute all above the line and above the line activities
- Conduct all activations including selling and signing up new clients and retailers as well as engaging in organizing events and liaising with companies and other institutions co-branding
- Conduct research and develop marketing opportunities and plans and implement sales plans
- Create budgets and forecasts relating to the marketing role
- Train and manage staff that is engaged in the clients marketing and sales department
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining the market, establishment the competitors' share and competitors' strengths and weakness, forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- At least two to three years’ experience at a managerial level in a marketing environment.
- Previous experience in managing a B2B team in an operator with a large business customer base.
- Impeccable level of integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent analytical skills
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs with three professional referees by hand delivery to: The Human Resource Manager, iDROID Technologies (U) Ltd, Plot 52, Kanjokya Street-Kamwokya- Upper Kololo, Kampala – Uganda.
Deadline: 5th September 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline