Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Organisation: Roke Telkom Ltd
Reports to: Chief Technical Officer
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Roke Telkom Ltd. is a licensed Public Service Provider and Public Infrastructure Provider, with the Uganda Communications Commission dealing in Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) call termination and Wholesale Data, trading as Roke Telkom.
Job Summary: The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of technical services to the organisation’s clients (external and internal). The incumbent will be required to manage and lead the Service Delivery Team with the aim of ensuring a consistently high quality service is delivered with effective and cost efficient processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the technical client provisioning process from start to finish to ensure all client requirements are in place within required SLAs.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction in relation to technical service delivery ensuring ensure a high level of quality is delivered consistently to all clients.
- Take lead in the implementation of an annual Service Delivery Plan in line with the overall strategic direction of the business.
- Responsible for leading a results-orientated and motivated service delivery team through fostering and engaged and innovative team culture.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a University degree (BSc) Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering from a recognized university;
- Professional CCNP / CCIP / JNCIE Certification or equivalent from a recognised institution
- At least five years of progressively responsible experience in the telecommunications industry in a similar role.
- Experience in fibre and microwave deployment is desirable.
- Previous experience in strategic planning, development and implementation
- Ability to demonstrate experience of being directly responsible for service delivery in a technical capacity
- Previous experience of direct people management responsibility is essential for this role.
- Computer literate, proficient with Project Excel, Visio and MS office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills:
- Excellent problem solving/innovative and analytical thinking skills;
- Keen attention to detail and multitasking ability;
- Result- and team-oriented, honest and of high integrity; and
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your electronic applications including cover letter, resume and the details of three referees IN ONE DOCUMENT to email@example.com.
NB: Please note as we receive high volumes of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 5th August, 2016 by 5:00PM