Job Title: Sales Team Leader
Organisation: Milvik Uganda Limited (BIMA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
BIMA is the world’s leading provider of low-cost insurance. Our mission is to provide insurance to the next billion on the world who do not have enough financial protection. We trade in Uganda under the name Milvik Uganda Limited (Bima).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve specified monthly sales targets for each member of your team;
- Manage the attendance of Field Sales representatives to ensure that they are regular at work and punctual;
- Provide coaching and support for Field Sales representatives placed under performance coaching to graduate them to satisfactory performance within a stipulated amount of time;
- Ensure that Sales representatives deposit cash receipts from clients.
- Keenly monitor sales activity to ensure that all Sales representatives work in accordance with selling guidelines, principles and conduct prescribed by the Company;
- Enforce the Company’s HR guidelines on misconduct and non-performance to make sure that queries are issued and corrective action is taken whenever required;
- Mentor and develop Field Sales representatives to take ownership by providing them with guidance and support required to be effective in their roles;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in Sales/ Marketing / Business Administration or the equivalent,
- A minimum of two years’ sales experience in either of the following: Micro Finance; Mobile Money; Telecom or Insurance
- Previous experience in Team Leadership is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by clicking on this link. Click Here. Please upload the following in your application; an updated CV / resume (PDF or Word Format) which should include your contact information and three work related references and a one page statement describing your suitability for the role should be included.
Deadline: 24th August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline