Job Title: Process Analyst
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Business Process Re-engineering
Umeme is a public company cross listed on both the Uganda Securities Exchange and the Nairobi Securities Exchange with over 6,483 shareholders, including high value international institutional investors. Umeme operates under a concession with a structural monopoly in the distribution of electricity across Uganda, distributing 99% of electricity in Uganda through a single buyer model.
Job Summary: The Process Analyst will support the company’s internal clients in the identification, design, and execution of Business process re-engineering Initiatives to deliver sustained customer and shareholder value. The incumbent promotes a culture of innovation through Business process re-engineering framework to drive increased efficiency and effectiveness
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out process re-engineering including identifying best practices, recommending appropriate business management techniques, aligning work systems and process to deliver sustained customer and shareholder value.
- The incumbent will identify and implement new work techniques, technologies and innovations to support process optimization and business efficiency
- In charge of analyzing, defining and developing business processes, recommend policy adjustments, roles and responsibilities reviews as per adopted process maps.
- Carry out end-to-end operating model reviews across key Umeme businesses and drive operational cost savings
- The incumbent will anticipate future business out turns and develop multi-year Business re-engineering programs across functions
- Facilitate process re-engineering interviews and workshops to identify / validate process improvement opportunities
- Lead process redesign engagements and streamline processes by identifying and eliminating low value-adding and legacy activities.
- Perform financial and business analysis, including the identification of cost drivers, development of business cases for change and P&L forecasts
- Develop business driven scenarios and models for management to enable decision-making on opportunities and options to enhancing shareholder value.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required
- A minimum of three to five years of work experience with a proven track record in operational effectiveness, business process redesign, change management / or strategy implementation
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs clearly detailing your suitability for the position in terms of required qualifications and experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please kindly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application E-mail.
Deadline: 12th August, 2016 by 5:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline