Job Title: Internal Auditor
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) - Hotel
Duty Station: Mbarara, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, a hotel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or closely related field. MBA or other advanced business degree is a plus.
- Professional certifications i.e. ACCA or CPA
- At least four years recent experience working as an internal auditor
- Previous experience in communicating with clients in senior management.
- Practice development experience.
- Technically proficient in audit and accounting
- Ability to work within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 30th August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline