Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Organisation: Kimberly Ryan
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kimberly Ryan provides an Outsourcing solution that not only exceeds your needs but ensures Return on Investment. Their outsourcing services include; Employee Outsourcing, Managed Payroll Services, Business Process Outsourcing and Function Outsourcing. They would like to recruit for a valuable client who offers ground handling services in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Internal Audit Manager will ensure independence and compliance to the organisations plans, policies and principles through establishing effective and efficient systems of internal controls and risks identification in the business and operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provision of an objective appraisal of the financial and operational activities of the Organisation
- Reviewing compliance with existing policies, plans and procedures, accounting standards.
- Reviewing compliance laws and regulations, and contractual obligations.
- Reviewing existence and compliance of operational manuals by all users.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing policies and/or providing advice in the formulation thereof, when necessary.
- Reviewing compliance to Tax Law, NSSF Act and other regulatory requirements.
- Organising for internal audits based upon an annual audit plan or by special request by management.
- Identifying the relevant operating and financial risks that affect the organisation
- Assessing the likelihood of occurrence and the potential impact on the organisation of the risks identified
- Reviewing and appraising the soundness, adequacy, application and efficiency of operational business-processes and controls to mitigate potential risks and/or detect their occurrence
- Determining that corporate assets are properly accounted for and safeguarded from loss.
- Performing operational reviews and appraising the economy, efficiency and effectiveness with which resources are employed.
- Determining whether results of operations are consistent with established and approved budget.
- Managing performance of staff under direct supervision
- Perform any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Master’s degree in Business (Accounting) or any related field
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting, or Finance
- Professional certifications i.e. CPA (U), ACCA, CIA as a must
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Audit methodology and processes
- Two years working experience at a Managerial level.
- Knowledge of Financial Regulations & Accounting procedures
- Application of Computerized Accounting Packages
- Knowledge of Public Procurement Act
- Good report writing and presentation skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs including a working telephone contact via E-mail urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org urgently. The subject of the E-mail should clearly be labeled “Internal Audit Manager.”
Deadline:9th August, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline