Job Title: Client Relations Officer
Organization: National Identification and Registration Authority (NIRA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Public Relations & Corporate Affairs
The National Identification and Registration Authority (NIRA) was established on the passing of the Uganda Registration of Persons Act, 2015. The Act was made to harmonise and consolidate the law on registration of persons; to provide for registration of individuals and to establish a national identification register. It provides for the mandatory registration of all Ugandan citizens within Uganda and abroad as well as aliens identification cards and for related matters.
Job Summary: The Client Relations Officer will ensure client facing processes and procedures are efficient and that clients receive quality customer service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Client Relations Officer establishes thorough knowledge, understanding and appreciation by all stakeholders, of the objectives, role, outputs, outcomes, benefits, obligations and sanctions, under of civil and citizenship registrations legislations, systems and procedures
- Works closely with clients to ensuring proper customer services and client satisfaction; and to generally manage clients’ relationships
- Receives clients’ complaints, questions and queries about the regulations, procedures and processes for registration
- Carries out research and surveys to establish service gaps, clear understanding of services offered and developing creative solutions and opportunities for improved service delivery
- Makes presentations to clients as well as management and staff on customer satisfaction and client relationships
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Manager Public Relations & Corporate Affairs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the National Identification and Registration Authority (NIRA) Client Relations Officer job placement should hold a Bachelor’s Degree with Honors in Social Sciences or related field from a recognized University
- Possession of a Post graduate qualification in a related field would be an added advantage
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience in a reputable public or private organization
- Good customer care and client relations skills
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer literacy skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested persons should send their applications, curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates/ testimonials to the National Director, Profiles International Uganda Limited (PIUL), Plot 26B Tufnell Drive, Kamwokya, Kampala, P.O. Box 3024, Kampala or hand deliver the application at its offices indicated above from 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Please indicate a daytime telephone contact and names and contact details of three professional referees. Also, in your application letter and on the cover of the envelope, clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Deadline: 24th August, 2016
NB: If you do not hear from NIRA within two months from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to disqualification.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline