Job Title: Central Planning Manager
Organisation: Century Bottling Company (Uganda)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Coca-Cola Sabco (CCS) secured Century Bottling Company Limited (CBC) in 1995. CBC has two plants, one in Mbarara and one in Namanve, Mukono, which has since set new standards for bottling operations in Uganda. CBC has 664 employees.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the overall Planning Strategy and inventory levels through Demand and Supply Planning processes.
- The incumbent will improve current planning processes whilst optimizing working Capital.
- Coordinate Sales and Operations Planning processes.
- Manage and coordinate the new product introductions and discontinuations.
- Keenly track key indicators and take appropriate corrective action.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Field of studies, Logistics, Business Management, Science, or Engineering.
- Possession of a Post Graduate in the above field of studies will be an added advantage.
- At least five years of relevant experience in Planning and Procurement in an FMCG environment.
- Excellent computer skills with numerical acumen.
- High level of commitment and attention to details.
- High degree of integrity, honesty, flexibility and analytical ability.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by clicking on this link.
Please upload the following in your application; an updated CV / resume (PDF or Word Format) which should include your contact information and three work related references and a one page statement describing your suitability for the role should be included.
Deadline: 20th August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline