Job Title: Training Manager
Organisation: Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Executive Director
Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE) is a voluntary membership organization established and fully owned by the Employers. It was founded in 1958 as the representative body of all Employers in Uganda. It was registered as an Association in 1960 under the Trustee Incorporation Act. It’s a voice of all Employers on Social and Economic issues. It is an organization that advocates for Employers interest.
Job Summary: The Training Manager will be in charge of conducting all training related activities for the Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of developing and implementing the annual Training Calendar.
- Coordinating training programs.
- Responsible for developing training and consultancy proposals
- In charge of following-up training and consultancy proposals
- Following up Training Participants & Consultancy
- Organizing materials for trainings programs
- Actively participate in preparation of departmental plans and reports
- Carry out training needs’ analyses
- Facilitate trainings
- Solicit for trainings from employers
- Design/develop new training modules
- Develop training materials
- Prepare and submit periodic reports as required.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE) Training Manager job opportunity must hold a university degree preferably in Human Resource or Project Management.
- At least three years of experience in a related role.
- Strong knowledge in Marketing
- Good fundraising skills
- Excellent mobilization skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit an application letter and an up to date CV ONLY that provides details of the applicant’s specific qualifications for the desired position, current and expected salary and contacts of three professional referees by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org addressing them to The Human Resource Specialist, Federation of Uganda Employers, Plot 1207, Kiwanga Road, Namanve P.O. Box 3820, Kampala. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 29th July, 2016